Today I recieved the usual batch of e-mails. I am sure you get them too. Friends and relatives send political information, touching human interest stories, cute photos of pets and then the odd clean and slightly dirty ( I am a cleaner - so they are never really, really dirty) jokes.
But today, I got a fun Easter related e-mail. I thought I would share it with you.
All I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny:
1. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
2.Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
3. There is no such thing as too much candy.
4. All work and no play can make you a basket case
5. Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
6.Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
7. Some body parts should be floppy.
8. Keep your paws off other people's jelly beans. ( and Russell Stover chocolate marshmallow eggs)
9. Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
10. The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
11. To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
12. The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
So Happy Easter and may God bless you all.